Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tummy Time and Doctor Appt.


We took Ana to her weekly doctor appt. And she now weighs 6 pounds 3 ounces. When she left the hospital on November 20th she weighed 5 pounds 5 ounces so her doctor was really pleased with how great she is doing! She also is starting to lift her head on her own and is much more alert and spends hours wide awake.

I put her down to do her first Tummy Time last night. As soon as I put her down she closed her eyes and was fast asleep! It was really cute seeing this tiny little body on this big mat!

Last night I fell asleep thinking she was finally sound asleep next to me (since we brought her home she has been sleeping right next to me). I woke up to a tickle on my face and it was her tiny and on my cheek. I opened my eyes and she was right there with her big blue eyes just watching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment